Prices exclude local EU taxes. You will be liable for VAT and other charges on delivery to Ireland.
David Louis Design is an Irish Owned Family Business in Birmingham UK, shipping Hard To Find, Unique & Handmade Personalised Gifts direct to Ireland.
For Handmade and Personalised Items please allow a Process Time to Make Your Item in Addition to the Delivery Time In The Postal System. Look for "Ships In" information on the product page. This is the preparation time in addition to the delivery time.
Same day shipping - We aim for same day shipping on some ranges for orders placed before noon.
Orders are shipped using Courier / Tracked Service we will advise you by email of your tracking code.
Paying Your VAT On UK Orders Entering Republic Of Ireland
- Check email from David-Louis Design on ShopStreet.ie or your account for your tracking no and carrier details.
- An Post or Courier will contact you via Post, text or Email to alert you to the amount due and how to pay it.
- If you carrier is An Post and they have not alerted you or sent you your customs ref no, you can ring their customer service team for your customs reference no. 353 (1) 705 7600
- With your customs ref no & tracking code go to the web address below, pay the fee due and An Post will release your post for delivery.
Non personalised items can be returned without quibble. Items made to order are non refundable.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Contact vendor in normal working hours to be issued with returns number and appropriate returns address.
Registered Customers – Open a Support Ticket with your refund request in My Account -> Orders page.
- Your vendor will issue your returns number within 1 working day by email.
- Write returns number on the outside of the packaging (Mandatory), please use original packaging if possible and enclose original documentation received – write on the back the reason for the return (This is not mandatory). Please ensure you remove our labels from the packaging.
- Post the item to your vendor and obtain a proof of postage receipt.
- Your vendor will issue your refund within 14 days.
The small print – exceptions
It’s important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused.
Products you are unable to cancel, refund or exchange*
We cannot offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you
- Products hand made to order for you
- Where a product has been specially ordered in for you, unless faulty, we’re unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- Vendors are unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 24 hours of the order being placed. Vendors will make this clear when you place your order.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.